Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


Starting June 1st, Miyavi will be posting a brand new song on his MySpace page available for everyone to hear... free! It's his first new song in over 18 months. The announcement of his world tour, which will begin this September, is also going to be made 100% official.

"I wanted to give a gift to the Comiyavi who have been upset by things lately," said Miyavi. "So here's a new song I've just finished. The song isn't on sale, but I'm offering the whole thing for everyone to hear free. I want my fans outside Japan to be able to hear it at the same time, so it's available for everyone all over the world starting June 1st.

What an amazing present from 雅-miyavi-! Tell everyone you know to come and have a listen.

DOWNLOAD 雅-miyavi 【SUPERHERO】

(0) Comments

Post a Comment